Are you getting issue while trying to connect with www mywifiext net? If yes, then this post is only for you. Follow the instructions below and fix this issue.
- Place your range extender and wireless router in the same room.
- Once the setup is completed, you can move your extender to a new place.
- Make sure that your Netgear extender is plugged into a power outlet. If the extender is receiving power, the power LED lights.
- Connect the extender with the device through an Ethernet cable.
- Launch any web browser on your device.
- Enter the extender's default IP address: 192.168.1.250.
- If you still cannot access your Netgear extender, then it is advisable to reset your browser and try again.
- It is recommended to use a different web browser to verify that the issue is not browser related.
- Mozilla Firefox and Google Chrome are free web browsers and are available for all major operating systems.
- Assign your computer or laptop a static IP address.
- Before you change any network settings, it is advisable to note your current Default gateway (Windows) or Router (Mac) address.
If you still cannot access your Netgear dextender, contact mywifiextfix Support to speak to an expert. You can call us on our toll free number and get the professional help.