Busts are usually made of large human statues carved entirely from a single block of marble.
The process of making bust sculptures is often time consuming and requires a very high level of precision and attention to detail. Read on to learn more about the statue of Abraham lincoln.
Image source: Google
Most statues are made in honor of a famous historical figure or celebrity. Bust sculptures can be found in museums and art galleries around the world and are often one of the most popular works of art in the location.
Abraham Lincoln is one of the most famous presidents in American history. At 6ft 4in, he is also one of the tallest men in history.
Lincoln Bust is one of the most popular tourist attractions in Washington DC. The statue was originally made of plaster and fiberglass and was erected in 1922. The statue was restored in 1985 and is now 7 feet 2 inches tall.
1. Abraham Lincoln was the 16th President of the United States.
2. He is also a member of the US House of Representatives and US Senate.
3. Lincoln was shot in 1858 and died of his wounds six weeks later.
4. Lincoln was born on February 12, 1809 in Hodgsonville, Kentucky.
5. He is married to Mary Todd Lincoln and they have seven children together.